Global Electronic Warfare market is expected to value US$14.4 Billion in 2016, and will grow at a CAGR of 3.13%, to value US$19.6 Billion by 2026. The cumulative global market for electronic warfare will reach US$184.1 Billion over the forecast period. Demand for such systems is anticipated to be driven by rapid technological advancements in the domain and the growing need for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities in militaries globally.
The global electronic warfare market includes three segments i.e. Electronic Protection, Electronic Attack, and Electronic Warfare Support. The largest share in the global market for electronic warfare is projected to be accounted for by electronic protection systems with an estimated 50% over the forecast period. Electronic protection will be followed by electronic warfare support systems, which is projected to garner a share of 2% in the global market during 2016-2026. The remaining 18% will be accounted for by electronic attack systems.
The US, which has historically been the largest market for electronic warfare, is currently conducting several researches and testing in this sphere. For example, United States Navy has contracted Raytheon Company for the development of a critical electronic attack program for the war fighters, under the Next Generation Jammer project. More recently, the US has initiated a new electronic warfare planning and management tool that permits army personnel to synchronize and integrate a host of electronic warfare signals. This tool is expected to be fully developed and operational by 2022.
The report “The Global Electronic Warfare Market 2016-2026” offers detailed analysis of the Global Electronic Warfare Market over the next ten years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry, and analyzes factors influencing demand for electronic warfare. Additionally, the report also highlights challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
• Overview: Snapshot of the electronic warfare market during 2016–2026, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments.
• Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the electronic warfare market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
• Segment Analysis: Insights into the electronic warfare market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each sector.
• Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
• Regional Analysis: Insights into the electronic warfare market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
• Trend Analysis – Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the electronic warfare segments expected to be in demand in each region.
• Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
• Competitive landscape Analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global electronic warfare industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives and a brief financial analysis.
Companies mentioned in this report: Northrop Grumman Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, The Boeing Company, BAE Systems Plc., Harris Corporation, The Raytheon Company, Elbit Systems Ltd, Cobham Plc.