Canadean's report - "Source Market Insights: France" provides detailed information on the French outbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering France's outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the France's outbound tourism sector.
France has one of the highest levels of annual leave in Europe with five weeks off per year. This is reflected in how much French consumers spend abroad. French expenditure reached over US$47.8 billion in 2016, but this is just a 0.5% increase on the previous year due to a slowness in the rate of outbound trips rather than spending habits. According to UNTWO, France was ranked 5th in the world based on international tourism expenditure
The French market has been growing at a slow pace in recent years as a series of economic troubles have curtailed consumer spending. With 27 million outbound trips made in 2016, France is still one of the top travelling countries in Europe, although it still languishes well below the UK and Germany.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to France's outbound Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries