Australia is a growing and affluent market with over 10 million taking outbound trips in 2016, an increase of 6.5% in just one year. As a country with a healthy GDP growth rate of 3.3%, this outbound market is set to remain consistent in its travel habits. Consequently Canadean expects Australians to make 12.1 million trips by 2021.
- As a nation of immigrants, Australians usually have friends and relatives scattered around the world and their travel plans often include this factor.
- This is reflected in outbound VFR trips which increased by over 2.5% in 2016, reaching 2.4 million in just one year.
Canadean's report - "Source Market Insights: Australia" provides detailed information on the Australian outbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering Australia's outbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in the Australia's outbound tourism sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Australia's outbound Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries