Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Chile, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Chilean reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Chilean economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Chilean insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Chile, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Chilean reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Chilean reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Chilean economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Chilean insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Chilean reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Chile:
- It provides historical values for the Chilean reinsurance segment for the report's 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Chilean reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Chile, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Chilean insurance industry
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Chilean reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chilean reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chilean insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Chilean reinsurance segment grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 42.6% during the review period.
- Due to the high frequency of natural disasters, reinsurance plays a crucial role in the Chilean insurance industry, and forms an integral component of the country's risk-management plans.
- The percentage of reinsurance ceded by the Chilean life insurance segment decreased from 13.10% in 2011 to 2.31% in 2015.
- The Chilean reinsurance segment is open to foreign insurers, as domestic insurers do not have sufficient capital to cover large risks arising from catastrophes.