Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Chile, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Chilean life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Chilean insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011-2015) and forecast period (2015-2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Chilean economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Timetric's 'Life Insurance in Chile, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Chilean life insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the Chilean life insurance segment
- The Chilean life insurance segment's growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Chilean economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Chilean life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Chilean life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Chile
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Chilean insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Chile:
- It provides historical values for the Chilean life insurance segment for the report's 2011-2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015-2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Chilean life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Chilean life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Chile.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Chile and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Chilean life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chilean life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chilean insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Life insurance accounted for 60.2% of the Chilean insurance industry's gross written premium in 2015.
- Rising life expectancy and expansion in the volume of the population aged 65 and above was a key driver of the life segment's review-period growth.
- The life insurance segment was moderately consolidated, with the 10 leading companies accounting for 71.9% of the segment's total direct written premium in 2015.
- Life insurance penetration is expected to increase from 2.6% in 2015 to 2.7% in 2020.