"Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Asia-Pacific Retail Packaging Market", report published by Canadean provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast trends of packaging consumption across eight major CPG markets in the Asia-Pacific region, with a comprehensive coverage of key consumer trends influencing the demand patterns, regulatory frameworks, packaging material dynamics and competitive landscape of major countries.
- China has observed declining population growth for over a decade as a result of the one-child policy and a therefore subsequent reduction in household size. The change in household composition has prompted the growth of small pack sizes for consumer goods which are considered to be ideal for smaller households.
- Even with strong expansion of the country's middle class, a large proportion of India's population remains poor, and being able to afford products is still a major concern for many in the rural economy. The concept of small sachets, as used for Shampoo, is rapidly being adopted by many other segments to make products affordable for rural consumers.
- South Koreans high commuting times are a strong indicator for the need for on-the-go packs, as consumers will increasingly prefer products that can be consumed during travel. Additionally, busier lifestyles will enhance demand for ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat packaging formats, as consumers will have relatively less time to spend on cooking.
- The rising income disparity is expected to impact consumption patterns and consumer buying behaviors. Richer households will be better positioned to buy premium products, while low cost and value products will continue to be important, creating packaging demands at both extremes
- "Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Asia-Pacific Retail Packaging Market" is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Asia-Pacific packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends, and packaging innovation in key countries within the Asia-Pacific's consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materialsFlexible, Glass, Rigid Plastic, Rigid Metal, and Paper and Board
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics, and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of key countries in the Asia-Pacific packaging sector within analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides a comprehensive coverage of the key consumer trends affecting the CPG market. Markets covered include Alcoholic Drinks, Food, Health andBeauty, Home Improvement, Household Care, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Pet Care, and Tobacco andTobacco Products.
- A complete analysis of each packaging material providing detailed break up including pack types, closures, and outers.
- Provides key manufacturing and innovation trends in the packaging industries of major countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Highlights the key regulatory framework governing the Asia-Pacific packaging industry in major countries.
- Overview of the competitive landscape of major countries in Asia-Pacific's packaging industry including key players in each of the packaging material segments and major deals.