The global power equipment market has been growing steadily over the last five years with recent growth in the developing countries like China, and India due to their strong economic progress lately. The industry is capital intensive and promises a better future with new evolving research methodologies. The global power industry stood at US$ 342.0 billion in 2014 with an estimate to reach US$ 457.0 billion by 2019. This report captures the scenario of the power equipment industry across the globe with special focus on India and their effect on the demand for electrical equipment. Power equipment manufacturers in India as well as internationally can tap the pool of opportunities in the Indian power market which boasts of great potential in the coming decade.
- According to the National Manufacturing Competitiveness Council (NMCC) estimates, India's manufacturing sector will contribute 25% to the country's GDP by 2025, in which electrical equipment will occupy a major pie.
- 100% FDI allowance in the electric machinery sector will also boost investments from the country and abroad, thereby increasing industry revenue in the years to come. Also research and development activities will strengthen the electric machinery sector enabling India to evolve as a key manufacturing hub.
- In 2014, the value of the Indian electrical equipment market stood at US$ 25.6 billion, accounting for a market share of approximately 7%.
Kable's Power Equipment Sector Report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the power equipment market. The report outlines the overall power equipment sector, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable's view of the revenue opportunities in the power equipment market through to 2019, highlighting the demand for power equipment in India, and the industry's investment priorities in the sector.In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the power equipment market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the power equipment market.
- The market inhibitors that may negatively impact the power equipment industry.
- Identification of the top power equipment manufacturers in the market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 manufacturers.
- The primary findings from Kable's view of revenue opportunities in the power equipment market through to 2019, highlighting the industry's investment priorities based on government policies and initiatives related to the Indian power equipment industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the power equipment landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the industry.
- Comprehend the vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the power equipment market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the power equipment market from 2015 to 2019, including power equipment contract award data.
- Understand how power industry's equipment requirements are set to change in the next five years in order to prioritize your target market.