- This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Argentina.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Argentina HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Argentina HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- There were 36,860 HNWIs in Argentina in 2013. These HNWIs held US$160 billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$11,679.
- In 2013, Argentinian HNWI numbers rose by 5.3%, following a 5.5% increase in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Argentinian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 30% to reach 52,111 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 38% to reach US$246 billion by 2018.