The Slovakian Ice Cream market is forecast to grow at a higher rate during 2015-2020, compared to during 2010-2015, supported by high disposable income of consumers and large base of young population in the country. The market is led by the 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category in volume terms while 'Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve' is the leading value category in the market. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets accounted for the highest distribution share in the Slovakian Ice Cream market. Unilever Plc and Nestle S.A. are the leading players in the Slovakian Ice Cream market.
- The Ice Cream market in Slovakia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The 'Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve' category accounts for the highest Off-trade and On-trade volume consumption in Slovakia.
- The 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category is forecast to witness the fastest growth in volume terms during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets channel accounts for nearly two-fifth of the distribution share in the Slovakian Ice Cream market.
- Private labels are gaining market share from brands in the Slovakian Ice Cream market.
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Slovakia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, private label growth analysis during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Wrapper, Bag/Sachet,Tub
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
General Mills Inc.
Coop Jednota Slovensko
Tesco Stores SR
Lidl Slovenska Republika