The Chilean Ice Cream market is led by the 'Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve' category in Off-trade sales while 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' leads the On-trade sales. The 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category is forecast to register fastest growth in both Off-trade and On-trade value terms during 2015-2020. Food and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in the Chilean Ice Cream market. Nestle S.A. is the leading player in the market. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Chilean Ice Cream market.
- The Ice Cream market in Chile is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.8% in US$ terms during 2015-2020
- The Chile's consumers are opting for value for money products in the Ice Cream market
- The 'Impulse Ice Cream -Single Serve' category has the highest volume share in the overall Ice Cream market
- The 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category is forecast to register fastest growth in Off-trade sales during 2015-2020
- Savory the leading brand in the 'Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream' category in Chile
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Chile's Ice Cream market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Ice Cream market in Chile provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Artisanal Ice Cream, Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve, and Take-Home and Bulk Ice Cream with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists, On-trade and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board and Rigid Plastics; container data for: Bag/Sachet,Tub and Box
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Alimentos Fruna Ltda
Dean Foods Company
Industria de Alimentos Trendy
Lecherias Loncomilla Ltda